To my BFF Beatrice ~
Many thanks for the bandana. I've quite a crick in my neck from trying to smell it all evening - but it smells so much like you I can't help myself, and have you ever tried to smell something wrapped around your neck? Yeah, doesn't work out so well, and is apparently very funny to those watching.
The bandana makes me look much cuter than I already do, which causes great exclamation among the H's and an increase of patting and rubbing and unnecessary babytalk. I guess I don't mind too much, as long as you think I look cute. ;o)
By the way, don't let Tobs see this note... we both know how jealous he gets when you favor me.
XOXO - Bandit
Okay, this has been way too stressful. I think I'll just go to sleep mid-photo-shoot.
CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteMy, you guys actually have a very good looking beagle. I'm kinda bummed that I'll prolly never be able to see him. You should bring him to Africa with you. It's a shame to give him up.
ReplyDeleteHaha, we've thought about it, but I don't think he would make the flight! He's a rather fearful dog, and would probably have a heart attack on the way over. :)
ReplyDelete