The air was a bit close in the room where they all sat, stuffed around a low table, relaxing as the meal came to a close. The candlelight flickered off the walls of the little abode, and the conversation has dropped to a low murmur. The door hesitatingly creaked open, and a small woman slipped in, carrying a vessel in her hands. Eyes followed her movement across the room, past the men, and to the head of the table. She was intruding in a man’s world, this small woman with her small box.
That article went up on Grace & Honor several days ago, but I'm just getting around to posting it here. You might say I've been a bit preoccupied lately. :)
Preoccupied? :O) I wonder why! Praise the Lord for your article. So excited for you. FYI, it is very cold in North Dakota right now! Hah! But you'll have nooooooooo problems with it fer sure!
ReplyDeleteLoretta Smith
Hebrews 10:24
So glad to hear from you again! I'm very excited for you, and think of you often:) Have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteIn the service of the King,
Heather Smith
Is.6:8