Sunday, June 20, 2010

Off to Camp!

It's been a crazy, busy weekend, and I just came home exhausted from the evening to find the contents of our trash can strewn around the kitchen and down the hallway. Wouldn't have been too bad except for the coffee grounds sifted into every corner and the lump of pie dough smeared down into the cracks of the wood floor. *sigh* I think the dog will be sleeping in his crate tonight, because the last thing I want at this point is a puking beagle in my room.

Tomorrow, 6 AM, brings the departure of the church bus to teen summer camp. I'm supposed to be on that bus,  with my belongings, to spend a blissful (?) five days with the teens at a beautiful lakeside camp in Ohio. I'm really looking forward to it, both to spend some time with the kids, catch up with old friends from other churches, and hear a favorite evangelist.

But first...I really need to pack something - well, a lot of things really. And take my poor, sick dog on a little walk around neighborhood to work out some of the junk he ate. Gross.

See ya'll!!!

(If you want to follow our activities, some of us counselors will be posting pictures here.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Rachel it feels like just last week we were looking at picture of last years camp. This year has flown. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete