Friday, December 02, 2011

Some very random pictures for your weekend viewing pleasure...

All the dogs love to be... wherever I am

Paper pumpkins for our Thanksgiving table... I made ten or twelve of these in orange and yellow, using this pattern.

For Luke's third birthday, I made a little car caddy. It folds up nicely into a little package that buttons shut...

And opens up to show a felted road with little numbered pouches for each car. I based it off of this tutorial. I used fabric paint for the lines on the road and the numbers, and fabric scraps and button extras for the rest. So fun!

My brother and his family came for Thanksgiving and to celebrate birthdays. George has been experimenting with Bloomin' Onions, so he taught us all that he knows. AMAZING...

I made my first ever Coconut Cream Pie, then topped it with some toasted coconut and macadamia nuts.

That's all the evidence of the Thanksgiving meal that we have. Everything else was promptly consumed. :) 

This was a particularly hilarious Skype call... all my immediate family was on one side of the camera or another. The kids were just a little excited. :) Something about a web cam and being able to see themselves... it brings out ALL the silliness.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Complete with a few carefully packed ornaments from our storage in PA, a snoring dog, and an air conditioner (you can just see a part of it in the top corner). Welcome to Christmas in Botswana!

No comments:

Post a Comment