Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chicken Teriyaki

This is a beginning stage of my newest favorite recipe, Chicken Teriyaki. 



I don't have a picture of the end product, but really... how can something that starts out this beautifully taste bad? I just love all these colors and wish I could give you a sample of the smell too!

So the recipe I linked to... you should really try it out. I use rice instead of noodles, and I've done it with both beef and chicken. What I like about it most is this: you cook your rice or noodles in one pot and then one skillet does everything else. You cook the meat, set aside, saute the veggies, set aside, simmer the sauce, then dump everything back in and stir it up. Really helps cut down on the dishes, and dishes is my least favorite thing about cooking. I am a master at using the fewest amount of things possible, just so I don't have to wash more dishes. That's one reason why I hate using measuring cups and would much rather eyeball it... measuring cups are the worst to wash. The flour gets stuck down inside and there are just so many of them! But I digress...

Need a quick an easy meal... try this Chicken Teriyaki. Trust me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment