At least, according to some pictures from my phone. It's been a busy few weeks... here's a peek!
Wild cucumbers... we've still not determined if they are safe to eat! (probably not)
Cloud reflections at the Shashe Dam
Firestorm found the sweet spot!
Cool old {rickety} bridge
A plentiful harvest of basil... and now it is all done for the year.
Hhhmm... don't see this every day!
Photogenic tree
Mopani Leaf
Zebra and Impala Cuts... they were yummy in their own way. (I like impala... zebra I could do without.)
I have such an odd collection of things on my desk... I fear (anticipate?) that one day I'll be one of those homeschool moms with bird nests hanging in every room of the house.
Good morning, sunshine!
With Kezhia, perhaps my biggest fan in Botswana. Such a sweetie! I hadn't seen her for several months (they moved to another village), and when we got to their house to visit, she ran out and wrapped her arms around me.
Oops... photo bomber!
Winter Sunlight, Pt 1
Winter Sunlight, Pt 2
Sewing project... new skirt
Our friend Adam, from Pennsylvania. He and Sam went fishing at the dam several times while he was here. This is just a little catfish, but he caught one that was at least three feet long!
Sun protection at its finest




OOO more picture posts, please! I so enjoyed these!
ReplyDeleteYes please!
DeleteI miss you. :) Love the pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteDogs must have their sunshiny sleeping spots! Impala and Zebra, how cool (and not so cool) is that??? Wow! Those cloud reflections came out SO CLEAR!
ReplyDeleteThe Zebra meat was yummy in its own way?Hmmm? It was a striped horse and we ate it. Now unless we are living in some sort of post apocalyptic jane austin novel hiding from zombies out in caves then we should never do that again! So shall it be written. So shall it be done:-) -Adam M.
ReplyDeleteYour phone takes good pictures. Love the umbrella. It is settled, I could not do that meat. So neat how the Lord has given you all so "much" in so many different ways. We delight in following all the Botswana happenings. You cut your hair! :o) Blessings, Loretta Smith, Hebrews 10:24
ReplyDelete