Thursday, May 03, 2012

This Week(ish) in Pics







Carmine Bee-Eater



A new blue mug



Granadilla



Sunset at Shashe



Relaxing at Shashe



She tries her hardest to live up to her ideal


From my front porch

No, she's not dead





Taxi Rank @ Gabs



Smoothie Bar @ Gabs




Queenie



African Miracle Centre




An improvisation of Pretzel "Kisses"



Turkish Coffee


Road Trip - Iced Coffee on the Go


My friend, Priscillah





Plum's the Word



An Evening of No Power



Do you instagram? Follow me @rachammett

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel ~ I like all the pictures. Someone at work has a blue mug just like yours. I miss your dogs, specially Kiara. : ) Miss the market, the pretty birds and just all of Africa, though I'm not ready to miss another Alaskan summer for it. Isn't it funny that the most comfortable time of year there is also the best time of year here. : ) odd..

    ReplyDelete