Well, we just passed our six-month anniversary, which means that it's been 3 months since I've posted anything here. Isn't it funny how life has a tendency to just get so busy? So what have I been up to, other than avoiding my blog?
This summer has been a busy one, and we are currently just past the middle of a series of 'camp' weeks... first a fishing trip, then a week camping out at family camp, and next up a week of working at junior camp. In between all that, we celebrated our birthdays, I've been trying my hand at canning, Ethan's been playing softball, and we both enjoy just being outside as much as possible.
Here's a few pictures...

{iced coffee : the theme of this summer}

{birthday surprise : Winnipeg getaway}

{zoo flamingo : reminded me a little bit of Firestorm with the blinking, staring eyes}

{birthday lunch}

{strawberry jam}

{early morning coffee in a canoe}

{yes, I fished : no, I didn't touch them unless I had to}

{our first camping/fishing trip}

{a good catch!} ;)

{sunset on Gull Lake}

{a little decorating project}

{nice to have a handyman around the house!}

{my softball watching buddy}
So glad you posted, and I love all the pictures! You guys are just so CUTE, I mentally say Awwww, every time I see another picture of y'all together. Isn't God so good!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel! So glad for your update:) It was a blessing to get to actually meet you "in person" last week at family camp. I had a wonderful afternoon and hope to spend the whole week up there next year:) I'm glad you and Ethan are doing well...praise the Lord for all His wonderful blessings! I hope we get to know you all some more, Lord willing, since we aren't that far away:) Have a blessed evening!
ReplyDeleteIn the service of the King,
Heather Smith
Is. 6:8
Iced coffee is pretty much the theme of my summer too! :) gotta say I'm a little envious of your fishing pictures. I miss times out there. Glad you're enjoying it though! :)
ReplyDeleteLoved your summer update pictures and we love you too! Aunt Sheryl
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed reading your blog the last year! Glad to see you both looking so happy
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through Pinterest. I enjoyed reading through some of your posts :) does Ethan have a brother named Seth? Seth taught me piano for a couple years. When I saw your name on Pinterest it peaked my interest and was curious... :)
~Sarah
Prov31-allmydays.blogspot.com
Hi, Sarah! Yes, Seth is Ethan's brother. :) When they both have facial hair, they look rather similar! Ha! Thanks for reading!
ReplyDelete