Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wallflowers

Have you ever gone for a period of time without making something? Am I the only one who starts to get twitchy when I can't be creative? One very hot week with no baking or sewing + one bare corner of my room + one old magazine + some buttons and glue + one Friday movie night = Wallflowers.




Got the idea from here. 

And some real flowers from my beautiful orchid. Four blooms in all, and they've been showing me their faces for well more than two weeks now. How long do orchid flowers last anyway? I must research this some more.


The long awaited piano, finally playable. Much time is spent here, and I'm thinking about downloading a piano course to work through in the coming months.


Amazing orange and gray clouds one evening. The evening sky in Africa is rarely boring. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel! You're so creative! I love those wallflowers and I'll think I'll have to use that sometime. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me? Get itching for creativity? Are you kidding?? I haven't done anything creative since I helped you with Jr. church projects! :-) You will have to be creative for the both of us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had an orchid once that kept it's flowers for almost three months. : )

    ReplyDelete