Another Friday night, another paper craft, another corner of my room made more homey.
I had this idea and looked online to try to find someone else who had done the same thing for some tips or tricks. Couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, so I just winged it. Ha!
Pardon the non-matching pillowcases... LOL! Amazing what an old book and some ribbon will do, huh?
Yay! You did a post. Now I can pin it. :)
ReplyDeleteI love this Rachel! It looks so simple but so very pretty. Im going to have to try this.
ReplyDeleteVery creative! I love how prettily the colors blend together!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! The white birds contrast the wall color very nicely.
ReplyDeleteI really like it! Love your little weaver bird, he is so cute and busy making nests. It's odd to see so much green. I'll always think of Africa as shades of brown. : )
ReplyDelete