The craziness known as deputation has begun. We're not doing deputation in the traditional sense of the word, but my dad will be doing a little bit of traveling, and we do need to raise some money for support. With that in mind, I've been busy designing a video, display, prayer cards, and letterhead.
After finishing up this prayer card, we decided to change completely and go with bookmarks instead. So, I've been putting this image up everywhere I can. I figure I worked hard enough on it that it needs some of its own publicity. :) The bookmark is actually very similar...just slimmer. :)
If you would like to view the presentation video, go here.

That is so beautiful...and your hair is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletenice videos! i look forward to seeing more of the Lord's work that will be done with your family.
ReplyDeleteWow Rachel! Botswana!?! What an exciting adventure!! I will be praying for the Lord's protection on your family and for His blessings on the work.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your hair looks amazing in the picture :-)