Monday, July 19, 2010

Antiquing in Green

My friend April and I share a love of vintage and antiques, so we did a bit of browsing in some of the antique malls in the area while she was here. We have similar interests that help us appreciate what the other finds, yet they are just different enough that we rarely want to buy the same item. :)

So here are a few little things that suited my fancy, but it wasn't until I got them all home and unwrapped that I noticed the common theme.



In honor of all the green, I did what was really the only sensible solution: today I donned my new green apron and baked a Key Lime Pie. It smells amazing...and I can't wait until it cools off enough that I can finish the meringue (you can't have key lime pie without meringue) and have a slice!

1 comment: