Monday we went canoeing down the Delaware River. It was fun, but there were way too many people who had the same idea. (And can you say HOT?? We broke heat records right and left here in PA this week.)

Tuesday & Wednesday we did little things around the Lehigh Valley - shopping, antiquing, visiting little coffee shops - in between my work and other duties around church.
Thursday we took a day trip to Philadelphia, visiting Reading Terminal Market, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Great Essentials exhibit, the Todd & Bishop White houses, and the new Cleopatra exhibit at Franklin Institute.

I just love looking at all the architecture in Philadelphia... beautiful old houses, cobblestone streets. I greatly enjoyed the tours of the Todd & Bishop White houses... one of the touristy things I haven't previously done in Philly. :) I particularly loved this floor and this bed in the Bishop White house... definitely saving these pics for 'someday' inspiration. (Someday being when I have the freedom to redecorate again!)
And now we are off to the weekend, full of wedding activities. Looking forward to the next couple days and all they hold. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment