Next was the unveiling of a video the guys have been working on for our website. It came together wonderfully! After that, they showed the 'blooper reel'... so hilarious!
I love my church family... I'm going to miss them so much! Tonight is the sending service... I start tearing up every time I *think* about it, so I think it's going to be a rough night.
Aww...the Pastor Appreciation video was so sweet! "Who are we", was SO powerful, it turned out really well!! Lol I loved the blooper reel too!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't help but get a little teary-eyed over the first video...reminds me of when Pastor Jeremiah moved to Lubbock.
ReplyDeleteI loved the 'Who are we' video! What a great idea!!
Sending services are filled with such a mix of emotions. I remember being so excited that we were finally to the point of moving, but so sad to leave all at the same time. Praying for you!
I definitley had goosebumps with the first video. I watched the other 2 online at the LVBC website last night. Blessings to you all for serving faithfully and going to where you are called! Hope packing goes well
ReplyDelete