Eyeball packing... that's what I'm doing today. I'm not quite ready to do the actual packing, so instead I'm stacking things up, eyeballing how they might fit in the suitcase, weighing the heavier items together to see how I want to split them up. I'm convinced that packing - good packing - is a cross between an art and a science. I tend to be more of a stuffer than a neat folder or roller, but there is a method to my madness, and much of my packing is thought out beforehand. When it comes down to the actual packing of the bags, I should be able to knock it out in under an hour on Monday night... but only because I've spent the time now preparing for it.
I'm also picking out my outfits for three important occasions: the banquet tonight, the sending service tomorrow night, and the flight on Tuesday. Tough, tough decisions, I tell you.
Tonight is the banquet... I'm ridiculously excited about the pie selections that will be there. :)
I agree...the pie selections were unparalleled!
ReplyDelete