It’s been one of those strange, season-questioning days. What month is this? What season am I in?
It’s summer! I wore flip-flops and short sleeves today. Waiting for a study, a sudden Spring-like shower came up, making me shrug on a jacket, which I was glad I had brought along.
But it’s winter! I went shoe-shopping for a pair of closed-toe shoes, something to keep my toes warm on the way home to PA, because it is more than likely there will be snow on the ground when we arrive.
But it’s still summer! Coming back to the house, we left the air conditioners on because they filtered out the humidity from the rain. We had wonderful fresh fruit smoothies, compliments of the hot climate here, but then I got cold sitting under the air conditioner.
It’s winter! I put my jacket back on as well as a pair of socks, then snuggled up on my bed with a cup of tea, a book, and some Christmas music.
But it’s still summer! A trio of mosquitoes lazily flew near to me, reminding me that it really is still summer. Or is it really winter?
No comments:
Post a Comment