It's official! I graduated with my BA and now with my Master of Arts.
Of course, I still have to get my diploma from our Bible Institute...
but that is in a few weeks. :)
This graduation was either now or in 2+ years when I get back to the States, and I'm so glad they were able to work all the details out for me...even so last minute.
Of course, I couldn't have done it without the constant support and encouragement from my family. Do you think our family looks better in Picture A or Picture B? :)
Awww....congratulations! What an accomplishment. I have considered going back to school for my Master's degree in education but it's still a *consideration*. Good for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteMay I ask what program you did? I'm working through trying to figure out how to get my degree non-traditionally...
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWe have a Bible institute at our church where I took most of my courses for Religious Education. Those classes coupled with some student teaching and some 'cultural immersion' programs (aka, living on the mission field) were all able to be transferred as credits to a school in Sioux Falls.