My office:
My office companion:
And nothing to do with my office, but a hair update!
If you are male (or female) and hair posts creep you out (ahem, Sam) feel free to skip to the end.
After months of trying to coax my hair to curl and finally coming to the conclusion that it was too long to curl naturally, it did this today:
Sorry...not the best at the self-portrait thing! :) In fact, I look rather mad in this picture. I must have been concentrating too hard.
I was so shocked! I wish my hair would just be predictable and behave itself. Instead it has to go changing plans on me and always switching things up. It totally has a mind of its own. Guess it's just the nature of hair. :)





LOVE the curls!! My hair texture is a weird wavy-curly. I'm hoping that the longer it gets, the better the natural curl will get. I would love to not have to use a straightner every single day.
ReplyDeleteOooooo... they're so pretty! Are you still washing with baking soda and vinegar?
ReplyDeleteWell, I kinda fell off the bandwagon for that while in Africa, and I've been doing a variety of things since coming back.
ReplyDeleteI have an natural shampoo and conditioner that I really like that I found on sale when we first got back, but it is rather expensive, so I've been rationing it out. So my schedule usually goes like this: Sunday - shampoo/conditioner, Tuesday - b.soda/vinegar, Wednesday - shampoo/conditioner, Friday - b.soda/vinegar. Most of the days in between I don't wash my hair, but if I feel like I really need to...I just rinse with water and use a tiny bit of conditioner on the ends.
It makes it more difficult when you are traveling too...sometimes it is easier to just throw a shampoo and conditioner in the bag and be done with it. :)